Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Essen, Germany
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,369 prices entered by 302 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.26764 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Essen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 34% cheaper than in Essen (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Essen you would need to make just about €1,769 (S/. 6,608) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $16 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨326 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 35,000 сўм (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨90 (about 3 hours ago)