Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Essen, Germany
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 126 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Essen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 38% cheaper than in Essen (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Essen you would need to make just about €1,623 (6,734,672 Shilling) in Kampala.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Toulouse costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tokyo costs ¥520 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)