Cost of living in Jamnagar, India vs Essen, Germany
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01126 EUR / INR
Do you live in Essen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 56% cheaper than in Essen (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Essen you would need to make just about €1,092 (₨96,963) in Jamnagar.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$13 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 600 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Karachi costs ₨60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Tegucigalpa costs L 39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,042 (about 3 hours ago)