Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Essen, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 965 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11551 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Essen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 66% more expensive than in Essen (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €4,800 (HK$41,551) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Essen.
Prices recently added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manizales costs COL$15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $26,000 (about 2 hours ago)