Cost of living in Doha, Qatar vs Essen, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 522 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25132 EUR / QAR
Do you live in Essen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 34% more expensive than in Essen (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €3,763 (14,974 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Essen.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php85 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)