Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Essen, Germany
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 253 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08975 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Essen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 37% cheaper than in Essen (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Essen you would need to make just about €1,703 (18,980 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nezahualcóyotl costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cuenca costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $3,151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$35,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,202 (about 3 hours ago)