Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Essen, Germany
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 714 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.280 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Essen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 13% cheaper than in Essen (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Essen you would need to make just about €2,448 (Dinar 1,913) in Amman.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 25 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vigo costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shenzhen costs 200元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wilmington, Delaware costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New York City costs $6.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 4 hours ago)