Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Eskişehir Province, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,635 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.596 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Eskişehir Province? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 99% more expensive than in Eskişehir Province (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,368TL (5,871 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Austin, Texas costs $429 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$18 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Caracas costs 29,061 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Girardot costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)