Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Eskişehir Province, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 244%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 711 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00532 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Eskişehir Province? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 206% more expensive than in Eskişehir Province (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,548TL (₩2,357,497) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 91,790 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaduna costs 1,200 ₦ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tangier costs 50 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)