Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Eskişehir Province, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,600 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.264 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Eskişehir Province? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 88% more expensive than in Eskişehir Province (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,704TL (R$ 6,095) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $2.19 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kolkata costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Algiers costs 90 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)