Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Eskişehir Province, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,170 prices entered by 472 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00777 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Eskişehir Province? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 100% more expensive than in Eskişehir Province (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,405TL (CH$1,081,494) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200TL in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,574 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,490 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 35 лв (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kolkata costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 70 (about 2 hours ago)