Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Eskişehir Province, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 379 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.291 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Eskişehir Province? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Eskişehir Province (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,579TL (R$ 5,094) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 4,500 L£ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 2,999元 (about 2 hours ago)