Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Eskişehir Province, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 264%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 693 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.255 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Eskişehir Province? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 221% more expensive than in Eskişehir Province (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,448TL (€1,991) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Austin, Texas costs $429 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$18 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Caracas costs 29,061 Bs.S. (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Girardot costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)