Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Eskişehir Province, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 995 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.313 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Eskişehir Province? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 88% more expensive than in Eskişehir Province (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,635TL (R$ 6,577) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php85 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)