Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Eskişehir Province, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,140 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.731 TRY / USD
Do you live in Eskişehir Province? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 109% more expensive than in Eskişehir Province (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,351TL ($1,241) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €14 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Denver, Colorado costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)