Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa vs Eskişehir Province, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 632 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.36745 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Eskişehir Province? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 89% more expensive than in Eskişehir Province (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,326TL (R 22,659) in Pretoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 91,790 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaduna costs 1,200 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tangier costs 50 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,000 (about 3 hours ago)