Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Eskişehir Province, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 754 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.291 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Eskişehir Province? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 73% more expensive than in Eskişehir Province (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,103TL (R$ 5,501) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $65 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $23,262 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Würzburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨298 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)