Cost of living in Paris, France vs Eskişehir Province, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,370 prices entered by 303 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.209 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Eskişehir Province? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 298% more expensive than in Eskişehir Province (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,522TL (€2,430) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaduna costs 1,200 ₦ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨700 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tangier costs 50 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liege costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)