Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Eskişehir Province, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,041 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08918 TRY / INR
Do you live in Eskişehir Province? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 66% more expensive than in Eskişehir Province (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,463TL (₨83,692) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cadiz costs €2.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corunna costs €15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $49 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨579 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$49 (about 2 hours ago)