Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Eskişehir Province, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,306 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15292 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Eskişehir Province? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 128% more expensive than in Eskişehir Province (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,120TL ($U59,641) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barquisimeto costs 2,000,000 Bs.S. (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨580 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lappeenranta costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)