Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States vs Eskişehir Province, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 281%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 243 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.455 TRY / USD
Do you live in Eskişehir Province? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 203% more expensive than in Eskişehir Province (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,955TL ($2,162) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Riga costs €1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.69 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manizales costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 2 hours ago)