Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Eskişehir Province, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 224 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00176 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Eskişehir Province? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 86% more expensive than in Eskişehir Province (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,906TL (5,064,047 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨47 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)