Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey vs Eskişehir Province, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,852 prices entered by 483 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2020.
Do you live in Eskişehir Province? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 62% more expensive than in Eskişehir Province (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,759TL in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolhapur costs ₨23 (about 2 hours ago)