Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Eskişehir Province, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,018 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27596 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Eskişehir Province? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 51% more expensive than in Eskişehir Province (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,337TL (Mex$ 22,965) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200TL in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $51 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 35 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)