Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Eskişehir Province, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 351 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.646 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Eskişehir Province? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 85% more expensive than in Eskişehir Province (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,861TL (13,727 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nezahualcóyotl costs Mex$ 6,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cuenca costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,202 (about 3 hours ago)