Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Eskişehir Province, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,636 prices entered by 684 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10367 TRY / ARS *
Do you live in Eskişehir Province? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 46% more expensive than in Eskişehir Province (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,827TL (ARS $56,209) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lappeenranta costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tegucigalpa costs L 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chandigarh costs ₨175 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,050 (about 5 hours ago)