Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Eskişehir Province, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 456 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.291 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Eskişehir Province? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 72% more expensive than in Eskişehir Province (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,898TL (R$ 6,116) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 2,999元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cadiz costs €2.98 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corunna costs €15,000 (about 3 hours ago)