Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Eskişehir Province, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 266%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,095 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00447 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Eskişehir Province? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 252% more expensive than in Eskişehir Province (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,174TL (3,616,794 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 29 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 2,999元 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cadiz costs €2.98 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corunna costs €15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $49 (about 3 hours ago)