Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Eskişehir Province, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 575 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00160 TRY / COP
Do you live in Eskişehir Province? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 31% more expensive than in Eskişehir Province (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,374TL (COL$3,350,764) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 100TL (36 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $26,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Canberra costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.47 (about 3 hours ago)