Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Eskişehir Province, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 763 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.286 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Eskişehir Province? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 158% more expensive than in Eskişehir Province (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,355TL (Dinar 1,223) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vigo costs €400 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shenzhen costs 200元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wilmington, Delaware costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New York City costs $6.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €22,000 (about 4 hours ago)