Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Esbjerg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,511 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.626 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 45% cheaper than in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Esbjerg you would need to make just about kr14,227 (8,750 zł) in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nezahualcóyotl costs Mex$ 6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cuenca costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $3,151 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,202 (about 2 hours ago)