Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Esbjerg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 603 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00557 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 13% cheaper than in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Esbjerg you would need to make just about kr25,218 (₩4,524,915) in Seoul.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jaipur costs ₨1,149 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gulu costs 700,000 Shilling (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bonao costs RD$ 47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Delhi costs ₨40 (about 4 hours ago)