Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Esbjerg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,466 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.319 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Esbjerg you would need to make just about kr15,179 (R$ 11,511) in São Paulo.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $23,262 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Würzburg costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨298 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jaén costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)