Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Esbjerg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 897 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.314 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Esbjerg you would need to make just about kr13,405 (R$ 10,203) in Rio de Janeiro.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.69 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manizales costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 3 hours ago)