Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Esbjerg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 649 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.344 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 52% cheaper than in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Esbjerg you would need to make just about kr13,844 (R$ 10,302) in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chemnitz costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 262,284 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €33,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gramado costs R$ 70 (about 4 hours ago)