Cost of living in Perth, Australia vs Esbjerg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 794 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.309 DKK / AUD
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 14% cheaper than in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Esbjerg you would need to make just about kr25,017 (AU$5,806) in Perth.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨47 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)