Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Esbjerg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,933 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08944 DKK / INR
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 52% cheaper than in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Esbjerg you would need to make just about kr13,780 (₨154,064) in Mumbai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nezahualcóyotl costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cuenca costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $3,151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,202 (about 3 hours ago)