Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Esbjerg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,191 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15394 DKK / UYU
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 38% cheaper than in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Esbjerg you would need to make just about kr17,849 ($U115,947) in Montevideo.
Prices recently added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manizales costs COL$15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $26,000 (about 2 hours ago)