Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico vs Esbjerg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,232 prices entered by 358 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27943 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Esbjerg you would need to make just about kr11,493 (Mex$ 41,132) in Mexico City.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 25 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vigo costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shenzhen costs 200元 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wilmington, Delaware costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New York City costs $6.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 5 hours ago)