Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Esbjerg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,254 prices entered by 483 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.466 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Esbjerg you would need to make just about kr20,992 (€2,812) in Madrid.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 90 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $33 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨326 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)