Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Esbjerg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,355 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.999 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 47% cheaper than in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Esbjerg you would need to make just about kr13,259 (S/. 6,633) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $65 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $23,262 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Würzburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨298 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)