Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine vs Esbjerg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 835 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25395 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 53% cheaper than in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Esbjerg you would need to make just about kr14,243 (56,086₴) in Kiev.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 4,500 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 2,999元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cadiz costs €2.98 (about 3 hours ago)