Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Esbjerg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00177 DKK / UGX
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 50% cheaper than in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Esbjerg you would need to make just about kr15,618 (8,840,220 Shilling) in Kampala.
Prices recently added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨40 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €14 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chemnitz costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 262,284 (about 3 hours ago)