Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey vs Esbjerg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,726 prices entered by 488 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.026 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 54% cheaper than in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Esbjerg you would need to make just about kr12,291 (11,975TL) in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 700 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lappeenranta costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tegucigalpa costs L 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chandigarh costs ₨175 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,050 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 4 hours ago)