Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Esbjerg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 906 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.875 DKK / HKD
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 38% more expensive than in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr37,185 (HK$42,498) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Esbjerg.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bonao costs RD$ 47 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Delhi costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guayaquil costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 4 hours ago)