Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Esbjerg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 909 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.28648 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Esbjerg you would need to make just about kr11,379 (Mex$ 39,719) in Guadalajara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 100TL (34 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $26,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Canberra costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.47 (about 3 hours ago)