Cost of living in Doha, Qatar vs Esbjerg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.876 DKK / QAR
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 8% more expensive than in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,008 (14,928 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Esbjerg.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tokyo costs ¥520 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 250 (about 3 hours ago)