Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Esbjerg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.673 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 49% cheaper than in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Esbjerg you would need to make just about kr13,366 (19,868 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨580 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lappeenranta costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tegucigalpa costs L 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chandigarh costs ₨175 (about 5 hours ago)