Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Esbjerg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.312 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 54% cheaper than in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Esbjerg you would need to make just about kr11,951 (R$ 9,106) in Belo Horizonte.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Caracas costs 29,061 Bs.S. (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Girardot costs COL$500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)