Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Esbjerg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 988 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00443 DKK / LBP
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 10% cheaper than in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Esbjerg you would need to make just about kr25,149 (5,674,612 L£) in Beirut.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 91,790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaduna costs 1,200 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tangier costs 50 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,000 (about 3 hours ago)